Summary for version 0.4.9
- MIDIWinMM: fixed compiler warning.
- Build system: fixed relative linker paths
- Build system: explicitly link against WinMM
library on Win32.
- SampleTrack: do not hide EffectRackView
forever when closing subwindow.
- InstrumentTrackView: added one-window-mode +
global piano focus.
- InstrumentTrackView: use QMdiArea's window
- Fixed alternating row color in QTreeView
(Sf2 patch selector).
- CALF LADSPA plugins: resynced with Git
repository - fixes broken CALF Vintage Delay
- VstBase: fixed winelib build on x86_64.
- Updated French localization files.
LMMS is a free cross-platform
alternative to commercial programs like FL Studio,
which allow you to produce music with your computer.
This includes the creation of melodies and beats,
the synthesis and mixing of sounds, and arranging of
samples. You can have fun with your MIDI-keyboard
and much more; all in a user-friendly and modern