The update includes a new look and
feel, 64-bit VST format support on the Mac and
several user interface enhancements borrowed from
Blue Cat Audio’s commercial plug-ins.
Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst 1.7
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:
- Improved readability.
- Select and zoom with one click.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when
- Zooming is now animated.
- Improved consistency with other Blue Cat
- Performance improvements (the plug-in now
requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
- Default release time is now shorter.
- Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing
all curves on the stereo version.
"Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst is a free
spectrum analyzer plug-in that lets you monitor the
spectral content of your audio signal in real time.
It has been designed to provide extreme smoothness
and high resolution for both time and frequency:
unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat's
FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations
even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks
to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms."
FreqAnalyst for PC and Mac (VST/RTAS/AU/DirectX)
is available as a free download from the Blue Cat