These effect plugins were originally
created for use with xhip.
Xhip was to have embedded effects,
but it was decided that external plugins would be
more versatile and easier to manage when used for
Xhip effect plug-in collection
- Three new effects: reverb, quantizer and
- New knob graphics, caching of bitmaps
(allowing better, bigger bitmaps) and some
- The code for the vu meters has been improved
– it will now catch peak values more accurately
and an rms mode is available – although rms mode
is not yet configurable on the gui.
- The phaser has been improved – tuning is
improved as well as other small changes. it
should sound more “stable” now.
- The compressor has had a “gain reduction”
The Xhip VST effect plug-ins for
Windows are available to download separately
(clipper, compressor, gate, limiter, mdelay, phaser,
quantizer, reverb, ringmod, tremolo), and bundled in