New in version 2.0:
- Slightly gentler transfer curve brings it
(subjectively) closer to the hardware that
- Tweaked attack smoothing to make it a little
more aggressive with the fastest settings.
- Tweaked release smoothing to make it pump
less with the fastest settings.
- New peak sensing mode.
- External sidechain inputs.
- Left click the meter to toggle the range
between 6, 12 or 18dB.
- Right click the meter to switch between Gain
Reduction metering, or Gain change metering
(which includes make-up gain).
FL4TT3RY is a
gentle and flattering compressor intended for use on
busses, but which also works well on individual
channels. It's inspired by (but not strictly
modelled on) a specific hardware compressor, which
shall remain nameless.
Free to download and use as you
wish, but please don't re-distribute.