- Support for higher samplerates.
- Faster loading times on systems with large
amounts of system fonts.
- VST vendor tag changed to "Variety Of
- Stability improvements when deleting the
plug-in from effect slots.
- Stability improvements in cubase hosts.
- VU display issue on mono tracks fixed.
- Less CPU consumption if GUI is closed.
- Slightly increased 2nd order harmonic in
"TUBE ON" mode.
- Resetting the DRV knob with <ctrl>+click w/o
any audio artifacts now.
- Reset position for the left LF frequency
knob corrected to 250Hz.
- Audio crackles while switching preamp
section on/off eliminated.
- Improved HF shelving filter with freq dip
and asymmetric behaviour.
- Changed pop-up displays version number now.
- Some EQ code optimizations added.
- Preset and manual update.
BootEQ mkII is basically the further improved and
reworked successor of the already known and popular
musical mixing EQ.
Beside some enhancements in the EQ department BootEQ
mkII features a detailed modelled pre-amp section
including finest transformer and tube style
saturation emulation and audio coloring
BootEQ mkII is available to download as a freeware
VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.