The new 1.1 version has been rebuilt
so that the GUI version can now support windows XP.
Also there is a load of new presets provided by the
talented Groove Criminals. As well as that the
feedback control has been changed into a decay
control to control the length of the resonation.
Along with all this there are many bug fixes and
- Changed Feedback to decay control.
- GUI Framework now renders to a back
- New internal Preset system and selector.
- Fixed memory Leak with loading of PNGs.
- GUI Framework also uses GDI for XP support.
- Presets and preset selector.
- Fixed fine tune control while moving knob.
- Fixed exception on release of factory
- Many other fixes and optimizations.
BoomComb is available to download as
a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.