The following fixes and changes have
- Fixed compatibility with Playstation 3
Guitar Hero WH/5 Controllers.
- The Fret Bar was previously wrapping at a
point five frets too high when moved below the
open string. This has been fixed.
- Added ability to specify range of Whammy Bar
input as parameters.
- Added a selector in the UI for changing
- Increased the size of the Fret Board to 24
frets plus an open string.
- Improved compatibility with FL Studio 8.
- Assorted host stability improvements and
is a VSTi plug-in that allows a standard guitar
controller for the XBox 360, PC or Playstation 3 to
be used as a MIDI input.
By using only the controls on the
controller itself, the user can change the position
of the controller's fret buttons to cover any group
of five notes on the finger board of a virtual
guitar. Notes can either be played instantly with
the fret buttons, or strummed with the fret buttons
and strum bar.
Users can also bend notes up or down
in pitch using the whammy bar, and flip the string
order of the virtual instrument to match their own
Armchair Guitarist is compatible
with a wide range of hosts, including Cubase,
Ableton Live, Reaper and Energy XT.
Armchair Guitarist is free.