Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the
best commercial reverbs.
- Separate dry/wet controls (set direct to -inf
to use as a send effect.
- Reverb time & room size parameters.
- Predelay to set the amount of delay between
the direct sound and the onset of the first
- Width control for setting mono/wide stereo.
- Quality knob for lower CPU usage (is less
- Variation button creates a new variant of
the same room.
- Damping section for bass and treble (control
the decay time).
- EQ section for filtering frequencies.
- Gating allows the reverb to follow the
dynamics of the audio input.
- Hold button freezes current sound.
- Diffusion for subtle effect on the sound. It
is especially noticable with small room sizes.
A nag-free version of Ambience is available to
download as a donationware effect plug-in for PC and
Mac (VST/AU; 32bit/64bit).