Version 1.60 introduces a reduced
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2,
1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes)
- 4x oversampled distortion stage.
- VU-Meter shows gain reduction.
- LFO (low pass cutoff and delay modulation,
- 6dB resonance low pass filter.
- 3dB high pass filter.
- Midi learn for all pots.
- 20 factory presets.
After the success of TAL-Dub, we decided to release
TAL-DUB-II, an extended version with a completely
new sound engine. A 4x oversampled distortion stage
allows to add vintage distortion to the delayd
signal, but its also possible to make clean delays.
A sinus LFO has the possibility to modulate delay
time and low pass filter cutoff. Adjustable LFO
stereo width is also included. An analog sounding
6dB low pass filter with resonance and a 3dB high
cut filter are also parts of TAL-DUB-II. Different
routing options open a wide range of possibilities.