- Can play .mp3 files (using external mpg123
package - see VSTHost documentation for
- Lots of bug fixes and internal changes as
usual. Since it's been nearly two years since
the last official update, there are many.
SAVIHost is a
derivative version of VSTHost that
can be used to make any VSTi run like a standalone
Changes in VSTHost:
- Experimental VST3 support.
- Experimental VST Module Architecture
- MIDI filtering and transformations have been
expanded and made much more flexible.
- Speaker configuration can be done for
plug-ins that support it.
- Audio in / out is done through special
pseudo-plug-ins now; this permits to remove the
distinction between "insert" and "send" links
VSTHost is an Open
Source VST-compatible host that:
- Loads VST plugins.
- Parameterizesing / editing them.
- Sound output for VSTis.
- MIDI-input and -output.
- Loading / saving .fxb files
- Supports ASIO2.
SAVIHost and VSTHost