Reverberate LE is a highly efficient
convolution audio processor, while Filtrate LE
provides a linear phase 5-band paragraphic
equaliser. Both plug-ins are available in a standard
CPU edition and a version taking advantage of NVIDIA
CUDA for the main convolution processing tasks
reducing CPU usage where a G80* and above compatible
card is found in the system.
LiquidSonics has also released version 1.206 of
Reverberate, a highly efficient
convolution audio processor offering true
zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo
- Fix for a mixdown issue in Adobe Audition.
- Chorus memory indexing bugfix causing a
crash on OS X.
- Chorus 1/2 toggle click bugfix.
- OS X private beta – release 1
- Updated to use VSTGUI 3.5 from VSTGUI 3.0
for OS X build.
- Two additional chorus modules (one for IR1
and one for IR2) have been added for use pre-mix
in addition to the existing post-mix chorus
module. This allows for chorus or modulating
pitch effects to be used on IRs independently.
- Chorus copy/reset command now has a
copy/paste function to move settings between
IR1, IR2 and post-mix choruses.
- A full preset reset now updates the program
name in the host presets list (where this is
supported by the host).
- All error notifications are now modal on the
- Output buffers are now cleared when toggling
IR1/IR2 on and off and when the host calls the
resume function (e.g. at the start of a
Although you are welcome to download this plug-in
for free, if you find it useful please consider a
donation of at least £15 (€15, $20USD) or whatever
you can afford.