Artifake_Labs has released
a free sample-based VST instrument plug-in for Windows
that emulates the "Mellotron M400".
- Realistic user interface.
- Six sound types: 3 Violins, 8-Voice Choir,
Flute, Brass, String Section, Cello.
- "Loop" and "Non-Loop" modes: as the original
"Mellotron", each sound is eight seconds long
but you can switch to "Loop Mode" which allows
the samples to loop continuously.
- Layer possibilities & independent parameters
for layer A & B:
- Volume, Tune, Reverb, Delay, Pan,
Octave, Note, Cutoff, Resonance, Attack &
- Delay effect (Amount, Time, Feedback &
- Reverb effect (Mix, Width, Size & Damp
- Global Volume control.
- Global Tone control.
- Global Pitch control.
- Can be used as SoundFont Player to mix any
.sf2 file with "Tron sounds" or to extend the