Changes in v220.127.116.11 / v1.8.6:
- Fixed psy loader (songs made with the
previous version were showing an error on
- Fixed native plugins not showing the
description of their parameters in the
- New implementation of the power spectrum in
the wire dialog. (Nicer, more precise).
- Fixes for VST openFileSElector: wrong filter
and problems with the return value.
- Prevent application crash if VST crashes on
- Fixes on loading native plugins with new (psy-core)
- Fixes on loading psy files of newer versions
of psycle with minor changes.
- Export to .XM (Only exports the pattern and
samples. It is not a "render as .XM" option).
- More note keys to configure ( 4 full octaves
- Export to .wav using float precision.
- Allow command mute to generators.
- XMSampler improvements: correct panning, UI
fixes, source code changes. (Around 60% complete
- Fixes on .XM import for pattern loop and
- Fix undo when the sequence is full.
- Fix for sort when the sequence is full.
- Other smaller fixes and changes (universalis,
and things related to native plugins).
- Lock sample to a machine (Allows to set a
sample to play always from the same machine).
- Export to wave directory configuration.
- fixes to Mixer machine (Works with VST, can
get rewired now).
- Smaller fixes to VSThost.
- Fix a selection problem with ASIO driver.
Psycle is a free, Open-Source,
music creation program that offers an easy way to
create your own music, fast, and with high quality.