- Substantially improved filter section, more
juicy feedback on 24dB filters.
- Reduced clicks on patch switch.
- Improved stability when switching patches
- New feedback email button in the main
windows tool bar.
- Windowing bug in Synapse Orion (and maybe
other hosts) fixed.
- Saw and square wave generation bug in Fruity
Loops host fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
Nitrox is an analog type
synthesiser with three oscillators, two stereo
filters and a fully equipped stereo effects bank. It
offers completely configurable signal routing and
flexible and comprehensive modulation. Each
modulated parameter is colored yellow instead of
blue, has its own flexible modulation unit which can
be controlled by up to two modulation sources. The
user interface is designed with usability and
comprehensiveness in mind and does not aim to
imitate any kind of real hardware.