Highlights since 0.9:
- DSSI + Win VST support.
- Python remote control API (for wonderful
- Some primitive example scripts for live
re-sequencing included, more to come.
- Instrument editor with GS/XG drum controller
- Part cloning.
- Better bounce operations, with Jack
freewheel mode support.
- Better MIDI sync output.
- MIDI controller knobs in pianoroll and drum
- Jack transport master timebase function.
- External MIDI filtering support write your
MIDI filters in just about anything, including
- Denormal protection + limiter.
- Record looping overdub, replace, mix
- Audio optimizations, less CPU usage.
- Countless fixes and tweaks, about a 1000
lines in the Changelog,
for a complete list of blood sweat and tears.
MusE is a free
(open source) multitrack virtual studio for
Linux that has support for
sequencing of both
MIDI and audio and has, among other things,
support for LADSPA,