Sonic Lion releases LionPhaser
(Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremelo)
implements a classic phasing effect with a rich variety
of modulation options.
- LFO with 5 wave forms and pulse width
- Host synchronization in frequency and phase.
- A stepper which can also be synchronized.
- A glider to smoothen stepping wave forms.
- Modulation can be controlled by depth and
- Stereo phasing by an optional modulation
phase shift of 180° between the stereo channels.
- Parameters can be easily linked to MIDI
controllers, just like in Nitrox.
LionPhaser is freeware.