- 2.9.0: Graphics engine that the visual
plugins use is much faster. The appearance of
the plugins has changed, for the better. The
installer size has decreased from 2.4 MB to 1.8
- 2.8.3: The Detect64 component of the
installer was failing to detect a 64-bit system,
leading to the unavailability to install the
64-bit version of the host. Fixed.
- 2.8.2: A bug exposed by enhanced capability
in version 2.8.1 would cause the host to hang
sporadically when changing audio output options.
- 2.8.1: Connections from machines to the
master will not be reset now when changing audio
options, so long as the new output device has
the same number of channels. Options dialog can
now be resized to see the list of folders in the
VST Paths panel. DarkWave was crashing when
changing audio output options on a system with
no ASIO drivers installed. Fixed.
- 2.9.0: Same as for DarkWave Studio.
- 2.8.9: Strings returned by the plugins could
be too large for a host and crash the host. They
have been restricted to the maximum allowed by
the VST SDK.
- 2.8.8: Lots of bugs in the plugins
themselves and incompatibilities with many hosts
- 2.8.7: Install target changed to \Program
Files\VstPlugins\ from \Program Files\ExperimentalScene\
- 2.8.6: All plug-ins made faster and smaller.