- License terms changed to ExperimentalScene
- Fixed a bug that stopped the slider in the
audio options setting the latency.
- Changed appearance of visual plug-ins.
- Vastly improved drawing speed of visual
plug-ins (applies to VST versions too).
- 64 bit double precision floating point audio
processing (for studio, bundled plug-ins and
supported VST 2.4 plug-ins).
- Fixed a bug causing VST plug-in settings not
- Fixed a display bug with VST plug-ins with
no name for default preset.
The most important change is the use
of 64-bit double precision floating point audio data
throughout DarkWave Studio and it's associated
instrument and effect plug-ins.
In version v2.9.2 all the plug-ins
in DarkWave and as separate VST plug-ins have been
revamped with new artwork and faster graphics
performance than before. Also, 64 Bit Double
Precision Floating Point Audio Processing was added
in v2.9.1. These VST Plug-ins will now perform
64-bit processing always, with SSE2 instructions
where available, but convert input and output to
32-bit single precision floating point data on VST
hosts which don't support double precision
processing. As of version 2.9.3, the license terms
for all plug-ins has been changed to
ExperimentalScene Freeware License.