This device ain’t modeled after any specific
outboard gear but rather incorporates some proven
dynamic shaping approaches from the past, combined
in a seamless fashion with some much more modern
concepts in audio processing – the best of both
Density mkII was primarily designed to work in a
typical stereo audio group mixing situation or while
summing and to glue all things together in a rather
unobtrusive way. Yet it’s capable of signal
colouring but in a subtle and pleasant way and also
can perform quiet different tasks very versatile.
- Perform ultra smooth 2bus compression.
- Master difficult to handle audio dynamics.
- Manage mid/side dynamic processing in a true
two channel layout.
- Apply dynamic range adjustments easily
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- Zero latency processing, no phase
- Performance crucial parts are written in
- Completely SSE optimized.
Density mkII is available as a
freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.