Cerebrum-3 is a
hybrid groovebox-style drum machine comprised of 5
drum synth modules, over 150 built-in drum sounds
and an onboard bassline synth. Each drum section has
its own dual A/B sequencer for beat-matching, as
well as an Auto-Mix function.
Designed with live operation in
mind, Cerebrum can be used for making complex beats
on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched
and manipulated in a number of ways.
Features / Specification:
- 4 drum synth modules with Wav-layers.
- 1 bass synth module.
- Kick, snare, hihat and percussion1 are
drumsynth modules that each include imbedded
Wavs for layering.
- The 2nd percussion drum is a dedicated
imbedded Wav synth with it's own Wav-layer for
layering with user samples.
- 2 16-step pattern sequencers for each
- Automatic beat matching functions for each
- 2 accent switches for each sequencer (for
gain, reverse, glide, glitch, etc.).
- 2 velocity grids for each sequencer (for
pitch, level, filter, glitch rate, etc.).
- 4 types of random probability for each
- Each sequencer has independent control of
speed, direction, length, etc.
- Host sync.
- MIDI options for triggering each sequencer.
- Each drum sequencer can be assigned to be
triggered by a separate key.
- Bass sequencer can be assigned to different
- Polyphonic option for all synths as well
- Volume/Panning vectors.
- Onboard drum mixer.
- Mute/solo switches for each module.
- Patch randomization for each module.
- Multiple audio outputs (channels 1-6).
- 32 presets.