Cantabile Lite is back! The feature set has changed
The intention here is to make a really simple
scratch pad type host. The host to go to when you
just want to quickly test a plugin, or as a flexible
tool for preset and bank management.
As such all recording and playback capabilities have
been removed, but a whole set of new capabilities
revolving around plugin, preset and bank management
have been added
- Unlimited racks and plugins.
- Preset morph and randomization tools –
inspiration for sound designers.
- Program organiser – easy management of
- Custom controllers (sliders and buttons) on
the on-screen keyboard.
- Partial send support – ability to peel of
part of a rack’s output and send to up to two
other racks (Cantabile Solo inherits this too).
- User tools – ability to launch external
- Fast session switching – where plugins are
re-used between sessions.
- Incremental save – for saving presets/banks
and sessions with an automatically increasing
counter in the filename.
- A/B preset toggling.
- Ability to set the default state for new
- Ability to show plugin editors as topmost
- Ability to re-open plugin editors when
reloading a session.
- Ability to restore a plugin to the state as
loaded from session or factory default state.
- Ability to undo all edits to a plugin since
opening the plugin editor.