- Built-in menu item to connect to #ardour on
IRC via web browser.
- Insert Time action can now optionally move
tempos & meter markers.
- Sort playlist menus in a more agreeable way.
- Sort ports correctly in many lists/menus.
- Faster startup by using pre-rendered region
- Implement panner reset functionality
(missing since 0.99!).
- Fix crash when deleting AudioUnit plugins
(Leopard/Cocoa GUI specific).
- Fix crash when closing a session after
displaying 1 or more plugin GUIs.
Data Loss Bug:
- Fix serious error in Cleanup that could lead
to data loss.
- Fix AudioUnit input/output configuration
cache handling for some plugins with
- Switching into write automation mode doesn't
reset gain levels.
- Stop import dialog from resizing at various
- Fix apparently-insensitive file selector in
import dialog on OS X.
- Fix details of file formats when exporting
- Fix marker bars, canvas and playhead getting
out of sync with timeline.
- Fixes for some newer versions of gcc (4.4).
- Don't bother to search for JACK server
software if JACK is already running.
- Catch JACK shutdown and handle more safely -
should solve issues with trying to save after a
- AudioUnit plugins can be turned off/bypassed
and then turned back on.
- Session names that include '/' or '\' are
caught and asked for again.
- Restore markers (including session start &
end) and playhead correctly even if they had
very large values (>12hrs).
- Swedish (Petter Sundlof)
- French (Martin Blanchard/Ralph Doursenaud)
- Czech (Pavel Frich)
- Italian (Emanuele Constantini)
- Norwegian (Eivind Ødegård)
Ardour is a freeware digital audio
workstation for MAs and Linux. You can use it to
record, edit and mix multi-track audio. Produce your
own CDs. Mix video soundtracks. Experiment with new
ideas about music and sound. Generate sound
installations for 12 speaker gallery shows. Have