Each WAV is named by the date/time
the recording was started so there is no danger of
recording over any existing wavs and all are sorted
by date. The recording folder is configurable via a
text file which can be directly opened via the
plug-in at any time in notepad or similar. After
changing the path, clicking on update will create
the new directory (if needed) and the next wav will
be recorded in that location.
- 16-/24-/32-Bit Support.
- Records at Host Project's Sample Rate.
- Mono, Stereo and Sum Output Modes.
- Monitor Switch.
- Bypass - Disables Sound output for silent
- Record Level.
- Record Level Indicators.
- Open Last Recording Button.
- Configurable Storage Directory - Open cfg
file to change path, then click update to update
- Open Recording Directory in Windows
- Default - Sets to the plug-ins default
WAV Recorder is free, but donations
are appreciated if you find the plug-in useful.