- Vib or Mod LFO frequency now also used for
CC Mod Wheel. See the Synth page in Options.
- Option to have 1 output (the normal), 3
outputs (normal + reverb and chorus) or 16
outputs (one for each channel). See the Output
page in Options.
- The choice of using the slower but better
method called "Perfect Pitch" is now a track
- Some speed improvements achieved.
- Buffer overflow when the VST was called
rapidly with output buffers smaller than 256
- Some dynamic memory pointers were not freed.
SynthFont is a
free/donationware tool for playing/rendering MIDI
files using SoundFonts and other similar sound
sources (WAV, DLS, GIGA and also VST Instruments).
a separate VST instrument version of SynthFont is
also available. It is a completely independent
module, which you can use without SF installed. It
does not have any of the SoundFont tools SF has, nor
can it display any MIDI information as it does not
handle MIDI files.