This vocoder is optimized for voice
processing and includes some algorithms for
consonants to make the voice more intelligible. The
carrier signal is a VCO (Voltage Controlled
Oscillator) with a Pulse, Saw, Noise and Sub Osc.
But it's also possible to use the left stereo input
as carrier, this way every sound source can be used
as carrier signal.
- 11-band vocoder with adjustable volume for
- Adjustable harmonic control adds harmonics
to the carrier signal.
- Adjustable speed of the envelope follower
- Carrier VCO (saw, pulse, sub osc, noise -
poly and mono mode with portamento).
- Mode for external carrier signals (left
input channel as carrier, right channel as
- Stereo chorus.
- 14 presets, including presets from Dynamix
- All sample rates supported.
- Classic vocoder sound.
TAL-Vocoder is available for Windows
and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats.
Togu Audio Line