Togu audio line writes:
After the success of TAL-Dub, we
decided to release TAL-DUB-II, an extended version
with a completely new sound engine. A 4x oversampled
distortion stage allows to add vintage distortion to
the delayd signal, but its also possible to make
A sinus LFO has the possibility to modulate delay
time and low pass filter cutoff. Adjustable LFO
stereo width is also included.
An analog sounding 6dB low pass filter with
resonance and a 3dB high cut filter are also parts
of TAL-DUB-II. Different routing options open a wide
range of possibilities.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2,
1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes)
- 4x oversampled distortion stage.
- VU-Meter shows gain reduction.
- LFO (low pass cutoff and delay modulation,
- 6dB resonance low pass filter.
- 3dB high pass filter.
- Midi learn for all pots.
- 20 factory presets.
Togu Audio Line