- There was a problem reading velocity layers
in some GIGA files.
- SynthFont crashed on some systems if the
LAME encoder library lame_enc.dll was not
- Fixed some other minor issues.
User interface changes:
- A "play next song" button introduced to skip
to the next song in the playlist.
- The selection to play from a playlist now
"sticks" after the last song.
SynthFont is a
free/donationware tool for playing/rendering MIDI
files using SoundFonts and other similar sound
sources (WAV, DLS, GIGA and also VST Instruments).
a separate VST instrument version of SynthFont is
also available. It is a completely independent
module, which you can use without SF installed. It
does not have any of the SoundFont tools SF has, nor
can it display any MIDI information as it does not
handle MIDI files.