- Clean user interface build around three
tabbed views and two tag panels.
- Classic explorer view with a list synced to
- File scanner with variable scanning depth.
- Tagging system using 255 user-defined tags.
- Audio preview of *.wav, *.aiff, *.flac,mp3.
- Support for these file formats, including
- Virtual folders view with lists used to hold
- Tag editing routines(copy, paste, overpaste,
clear, spray) working on multi- item selection.
- Contextual taging and various contextual
actions depending on the activeview.
- Item searches using logical tag filtering
routines (AND inclusive, AND exclusive, OR).
- Single string searches and dual string
searches(AND, OR, AND NOT).
- Random item picker to make unusual sample
- Support for file drop to another
- Various application settings allow to change
the performances, the behaviour or the
look of the software.
- Save,load library files, maintenance of the
- Complete menu reference and advanced
description of the application in a pdf
- Customisable toolbar.
SampleTagger is currently in a final
beta stage and is distributed as donationware for