was developed and compiled using the SynthEdit
developement platform, and thus is only compatible
with a Windows PC VST host.
- Fixed some oscillator distortion problems.
- Massively overhauled filter/preEQ to make it
more pleasing and technically correct.
- Many small adjustments to hone behavior to
that which is closer to original.
is a clone build of an Arp Odyssey Mk.2, and an
incredible amount of time has gone into refining the
synth to the stage that it is at now. Circuit path
behavior, filter behavior, overall feel, it'll
really give you the feeling that you're sitting
behind the keys and sliders of a real Arp Odyssey.
- Numerous internal changes to oscillator
structure, including totally different
oscillators to begin with.
- Modified filter to behave differently and a
little more “analog”.
- Removed much pre-EQ in the signal path,
making it a much easier to mix instrument.
- Removed older user patch banks from pack,
they became incompatible with new oscillators