Livid Introduces Looper,Open
Source Audio Looping Software 08th
a freeware audio looping
tool for Windows and Mac.
Livid Looper features:
- Up to six files loaded in each looper for
quick recall and playback.
- Loop is automatically pitch shifted to match
- Automatic segmenting for slicing up a loop.
- Interactive waveform display for arbitrary
- Assignable to crossfader.
- Record live audio and instantly loop it.
- Multiple audio effects, including a VST
- Granulator for scramble or time-shift
- Record up to 8 synced sequences of knob
turns and effect changes.
- Record up to 8 synced sequences of segment
and file changes.
- All actions are quantized to the master BPM.
- Easy MIDI learn function.
- Tight integration with Livid’s Ohm
- Free of charge and open source (developed in
Cycling 74’s Max/MSP).