- Equalizer and Reverb
upgraded from VST SDK 2.2 to 2.3.
- Reverb performance tweaks.
- Bugfix: VST Host tempo is
now validated before use in all plugins.
- Bugfix: Equalizer had
memory leaks. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Equalizer
wrongfully created a memleaks log file on exit.
- User's Manual has been
updated to revision 1.03.
is a digital stereo reverb featuring:
- 10 different reverb algorithms.
- Up to 10 seconds of reverberation time
- Dry out, wet out, pan and signal mixer.
- Full 4 channel stereo mix.
- Mono, Stereo or Dual (cascade) mode.
- Up to 500 ms Pre-delay with adjustable
- Lowpass and Highpass filter with adjustable
- Damping adjustment controls internal (comb)
- Diffusion adjustment for
- Early reflections adjustment (modeled from
real impulse responses).
- 6 ready made presets.
is a simple filter plugin featuring:
- One Two Pole Multimode Filter (-12dB/oct).
- Adjustable frequency, resonance (Q) and
- Selection of Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass or
- Two One Pole filters (LP, HP, -6dB/oct) with
- Filter series: In -> Two pole -> One pole ->
One pole -> Out.
- Filters can be turned on or off (bypassed).
Equalizer is a digital 31 band
graphic equalizer featuring:
- 31 unique adjustable bands.
- Fixed center frequencies ranging from 20Hz
- Accurate analog simulation of Boost and Cut
- Fully symmetrical (reciprocal) filter
- Adjustable overall gain control.
is a tempo controlled stereo delay featuring:
- Two independent delay lines.
- Coarse delay (0-16 beats/4) and fine delay
(1 beat/4) adjustment.
- Up to 4 second delay time (per channel) at
96kHz (8s at 48kHz).
- Dry out, wet out, tempo sync control
(auto/or 60-200 BPM)
- Adjustable cross delay feedback mixer (pingpong).
- Feedback gain and tap level adjustment.
- Lowpass filter with adjustable frequency
- Highpass filter with adjustable frequency
- Resonance with adjustable freq and Q.
- DC block in feedback (-3dB at 30Hz).
- 5 ready made presets.