Changes in detail:
- Added Oscillator 3 that can be used as
sub-bass or additional FM source to Oscillator
1. It also has its own additional Distortion.
- A standard Chorus to fatten the sound even
more. The Chorus can be adjusted by Dry/Wet,
Rate, Depth, Delay and Type (Triangle, Saw,
- For 303-type sounds there is now a new
Legato mode: This will not restart the envelopes
until the voice is completely released which can
be useful for smooth crossovers between
- For Lo-fi enthusiasts there is a Bit
Reduction (BitRed) functionality that can reduce
the information down to 2 bits. Old
Digital-sounding Video-Console sounds can be
created with this easily.
- Filters can be set up either to 12 dB or 24
dB steepness (allows the user to produce
"warmer" sounds with the 12 dB option).
- The LFO Modulation has been accompanied with
a Sample Hold (S/H) functionality that can be
synchronized to the tempo of the music.
- Envelopes for Amp and Filter now can be
switched to exponential as well. This results in
even smoother envelopes.
- The Modulation Envelope ("Mod-Env") can be
fast or slow.
JellyFilter is a
free polyphonic lead synth.