The new version has improvements in the way the Hard
Disk Recorder is used, with a Record button on the
Sequencer toolbar, so that each HD Recorder Track is
automatically set to record mode simultaneously as
the sequencer begins playing the sequence, and
recording stops automatically when the sequence is
DarkWave Studio is
a modular virtual studio for the creation of
electronic music. With DarkWave Studio you can
easily use the included audio machines and third
party VST effects and instruments to create music.
DarkWave Studio allows the connection of machines in
an ad-hoc cabling fashion. DarkWave Studio comes
with both native versions for 32-bit and 64-bit
editions of Windows, although you may use the 32-bit
version on all editions of Windows for backwards
compatibility with 32-bit VST plug ins.
DarkWave consists of the following
- Studio (Work With Machines).
- Pattern Editor (Create Pieces Of Music).
- Sequencer (Arrange Patterns Into A Song).
- Multi-track Hard Disk Recorder (Master Your
The following plugins are included
- MIDI Input (Use MIDI Keyboards With DarkWave
- ES AntiAlias (32x Digital Oversampling).
- ES SpatialVerb (Room Modelling Reverb Unit).
- ES Kick (Rave Kick Generator).
- ES BrainSynth (Subtractive Virtual Analog
- ES DGenR8 (Virtual Analog Drum Machine).