Aeiou is a vocal
filter - its purpose is to apply the spectrum
characteristics of the mouth to the input signal by
filtering it. By applying the effect to rich signals
(saw or square oscillations) it gives the illusion
of a human who is sustaining a vowel such as 'a'
,'e' ,'i', etc.
The effect parameters are:
- The most important is 'vowel'.
- 'Size' can be used to spread the output
- 'Slope' can be used to give some brightness
to the result. Technically it is increasing or
decreasing the filters gain on the frequency
- 'Peaking' is a minor parameter. It can be
used to increase the filters resonance but it
will also reduce the bandwidth.
- When 'Smooth' is set to 0, the vowel
transitions are direct, when set over 0 they are
- The 'mix' knob adjusts the amount of wet
signal at the output.
AZ Audio has also updated
the MIDI VSTi scale constrainer, to v1.020.
DoMaj is a simple
MIDI VSTi plug-in that translates C maj to the
defined output key and scale.