- Record to WAV added - Wavs will be recorded
to a folder called Synth Recordings located in
your HGSounds folder (chosen when installing the
- Choice of 16/24/32/32bit float bit
- Open Samples Folder Button.
- Open Last Recorded Sample in System WAV
- WAVS are auto-named by Synth Name, and
then System Timestamp.
- Fixed a bug where Pitch Bend setting would
not update on already playing notes.
- Fixed a bug where Microtuner Patch and Info
would not load correctly in some situations.
- Enabled an ON/OFF for the polyphony control
as this replaces the note stealing rules.
- Polyphony Mode automatically disabled in
Mono Mode for the above reason.
- Fixed a small bug where occasionally an
incorrect Bank was displayed.
- Samples in different folders can now have
the same name and should be located correctly
when patches are recalled.
- Added a disable WAV Display Button to Info
Section, as one user experienced crashes related
to this module.
It is free and fully functional and
a feature packed synth in its own right. It is
limited to a single synth as opposed to the 2 in
Orgone and is locked to use a set of 25 samples. It
includes 128 presets and the diversity of sound
created from those 25 samples, demonstrates the
power of the Astralis System. The synth is free to
use but donations are always appreciated and help me
buy time to build/improve more instruments.
A free copy of Orgone Lite is
available for download.