is basically a hard-clipping plugin with two stages.
Additional oversampling reduces alias noise. The
oversampling algorithm is based on butterworth
filters (as can be found in rubberfilter) and thus
will affect the group delay (you can notice a delay
of some samples in extreme cases).
- Two stages of minimum phase, butterworth
- Hard clip at higher sample rates.
- Oversampling of up to 16x (in both stages).
- Filter order up to 64 (using the max. order
will introduce noticeable group delay).
- Tunable transition frequency (in parameter