monophonic synthesizer with advanced step-modulation, suitable for lead
lines, sequences and special FX synthesis. 144 original sounds included.
- 6 oscillators arranged in 3 modules
- Multimode 12dB filter: low/hi/bandpass, peaking & notch
- 16 steps LFO with pattern memory, randomizing and templates
- Advanced portamento & pitchbend with per patch assignable ranges
- Built-in high quality FX: pan/tremolo, delay and reverb
- 12 skins assignable per patch
- Step LFO, pan/tremolo & delay are synced to host tempo
- All parameters can be automated in host
- 4x stereo oversampling
STRINGER is quite big because it contains
lots of sounds but otherwise it has very low demands on your computer.
Download and execute the compressed installer. You have to specify your
VST folder to make your host discover it.
shuniji (Japanese, primary rainbow) is the first
of a new line of VST-Synthesizers bei H.G. Fortune in tradition of STS,
Swamp and LaserBlade succeeding the latter two. At the first
glance quite simple but highly efficient for even complex soundcreations
due to some versatile modulations and the Rainbow Modulator / Colorizer.
Like within a rainbow different tonecolors can be
present in one patch. As all parameters are accessible on the GUI
editing is straight and easy